For those who practice bodybuilding and who wanted, at one point, to give a little boost to their body, with a steroid treatment, were inevitably faced with this kind of question:
- What is the wisest choice between a cure oral steroids and a cure of injectable steroids ?
- How to choose the best cure?
- Which method is most effective?
- Which has fewer side effects for my body?
Future users of anabolic steroids even share their concerns on the forums, hoping to obtain a clarification on the difference between oral steroids and injectable steroids and finally be able to make a choice in full consciousness.
So, today, we have decided to support you in your choice by lifting the shadows on oral steroids and injectable steroids. We will therefore see why there are two forms of steroids, their respective advantages and disadvantages and finally, in your case which method to choose to achieve your goals.
Discovery of oral steroids:
Oral steroids are mainly marketed as tablets. But we can also find them in the form of capsules.
The most popular are:
- The Anavar for good PTO
- Le Clenbuterol and the T3 Cytomel for the realization ofa dry or weight loss. Note however that Clenbuterol and T3 Cytomel, although they are often classified with anabolic steroids, are not necessarily. Indeed, Clenbuterol corresponds to a bronchodilator drug and T3 Cytomel to a thyroid hormone.
The main advantage of oral steroids is that they get results quickly, over a short period of time.. In addition, their oral form remains much more affordable for a first cure. Indeed, it is not always easy to know how to give an injection correctly. Some people are even reluctant to injections. The oral form is therefore an alternative for all those who are not yet ready to switch to the injectable steroid form.
Regarding a dry cure, in 90% of cases, the products offered will be in oral form.
Another special feature oforal steroids: they can be perfectly combined with injectable steroids, during a treatment, to increase the effects of the treatment.
However, some steroid users will refuse the oral form since its main disadvantage lies in its liver toxicity. Indeed, oral steroids will be ingested by the liver, causing more or less significant damage to the organ. Any treatment of oral steroids must therefore be accompanied by protection for the liver. The most effective and popular liver protection today is Samarin. It must be taken three times a day, at the rate of one capsule per dose, for the duration of the treatment.
Oral steroids have certain side effects. During your treatment, you may experience some headaches and severe bloating of the belly. Your blood pressure may rise slightly in the first days of treatment.
The oral steroid treatment remains ideal for beginners, being reluctant to injections.
Become familiar with injectable steroids
Injectable steroids are sold either in small vials or in the form of ampoules. They must be injected into the muscles, which requires knowing how to perform an intramuscular injection.
Among the best known, we find:
- For a dry or weight loss: Masteron
The injectable form of steroids provides results over a longer period of time than the oral form. With injectable steroids, muscle gains are less dramatic, but better and more durable.
The second advantage of injectable steroids is that they pass directly into the muscle and not through the liver. So, there is no risk of injury to the liver.
It is also possible to combine several esters, during a cure, in order to obtain results that are both rapid and lasting.
Its main drawback is obviously that you have to be comfortable with the injections and know how to give them.
To complete your steroid injection, in the best conditions, here is a fairly simple protocol:
- Take a shower before handling the product.
- Disinfect the injection area with a cotton swab moistened with 90 ° alcohol.
- Disinfect with another cotton ball, the rubber stopper of the vial containing the product.
- Bring a syringe 22 or 23 gauge (best gauge for deep penetration, down to the muscle).
- Inject a little air into the syringe then insert this air into the vial. The air intake will facilitate the setting of the oil-based product.
- Draw up the product with the syringe, according to the recommended amount, holding the vial upside down.
- Evacuate air bubbles by tapping the end of the needle.
- Change the needle for injection into the muscle. Please note, this new needle should not be handled with your fingers to keep its sterile side 100%.
- Using the second hand, stretch the skin of the area to be injected (gluteal, deltoid or quadriceps).
- Prick the muscle deeply.
Apart from a first treatment which is often carried out in oral form, bodybuilding professionals will usually start with oral steroids for quick results and continue with injectables to consolidate gains and improve their quality.
Note, however, that some molecules will only come in one form and not another.