What are anti-estrogens?
- antiestrogens are taken by its users for prevent and / or minimize the effects of the hormone estrogen, in order to counter the side effects of the Anabolic Steroids androgenic they use or have used.
Examples of anti-estrogens include, but are not limited to: antagonistic hormones, aromatase inhibitors, estrogen and gonadotropin modulators.
What benefits can you expect from using anti-estrogens?
The most common benefits that the user can expect from the administration of anti-estrogens include, among others:
- Protection against water retention subcutaneous
- Protection against developing symptoms of gynecomastia
- Advanced recovery of testosterones endogenous user
- Protection of the levels of Testosterone existing
- A increased testosterone production
- Soft yet effective protection against Gynecomastia
- A decrease in blood pressure
- Stimulation of testosterone synthesis
- Protection against high levels of bad cholesterol (LDL)
- Better nutrient absorption capacity
- Better muscle building (since the user already has relatively low body fat and good muscle mass)
- Suppressing estrogen levels, thereby solving estrogenic problems
- Better ability to recuperation
- An improvement in the potential of fat burn
All of the above mentioned benefits vary depending on the anti-estrogen used; however, the majority of anti-estrogens share almost all of them. The difference is more apparent in the level of effectiveness of each than in the appearance of these effects.
Dosages and cycles of antiestrogens
We will focus on a very general dosage and an example of a cycle; however, more specific indications may be given depending on the type of anti-estrogen (clomid, novaldex, etc.) that the user is going to administer:
- Dosage for beginner level: 50 mg per day
- Dosage for intermediate level: 100 mg per day
- Dosage for advanced users: 150 mg per day
- Dosage for women : 5 to 10 mg per day
The most common side effects of antiestrogens
Anti-estrogens have so many effects physical than psychological.
- physical side effects associated with the use of anti-estrogen may possibly include the following: risks of blood clots, abdominal pain, muscle and joint pain, headache, nausea, hot flashes, fatigue, high blood pressure, acne, bladder, weight gain, injection area reactions, swelling and difficulty breathing.
- psychological side effects associated with the use of anti-estrogen include the following: insomnia, depression, anxiety, lethargy and mood change.
The other significant side effect is the possible decrease in estrogen levels of the user. This decrease in turn increases the risk of osteoporosis, which in turn increases the risk of bone fractures. The reduction of estrogen also has a significant effect on the level of lipids in the user's body; and may also increase the risk of heart problems or cardiovascular disease.
The above mentioned side effects are actually quite rare and only represent eventualities. They can only occur if the user does not comply with the recommended dosages. For example, if a beginner takes the dosage recommended for an advanced user or if this user uses anti-estrogens for a longer period than that prescribed.
On the other hand, the regular user who administers this product following the recommendations, both in terms of dosages and duration of cycles, will only and always get only the spectacular benefits mentioned above.
The best anti-estrogen products / brands on the market:
- Clomigen by MyoGen
- Nolvagen by MyoGen
- Provigen from MyoGen
These products have been rated according to statistics from a significant number of satisfied customers and by numerous specialist testers / consultants. They represent the most effective, purest and safest antiestrogens on the market today.
They effectively protect the body and organs while increasing testosterone production, improving recovery after intensive training and the ability to absorb nutrients.
These products have been tested by their respective manufacturers, and they have, for the most part, been produced in accordance with the strict and vital instructions of the GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice).
This set of strict rules was created to regulate the standards of the human products industry. These rules have the same value as the laws and guarantee that any article produced in accordance with their recommendations allows the user to enjoy the maximum possible results, in complete safety.
The expectations of users: focus only on nutrition and training for their ultimate goal which is to get the physique they have always dreamed of.